Pick up / Delivery Policy
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the address specified by the Buyer in its order.
- D’ansar has the right at any time to sub-contract all or any of its obligations for the sale/delivery of the Goods to any other party as it may from time to time decide without giving notice of the same to the Buyer.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only and delays may occur. The time for delivery/performance shall not be of the essence, and D’ansar shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or performance howsoever caused.
- If D’ansar has failed to deliver the Goods in accordance with the Contract or within a reasonable time, the Buyer shall, contact D’ansar hotline be entitled to demand performance within a specified time thereafter and such specified time shall be no less than 7 days. If D’ansar fails to do so within the specified time, the Buyer shall be entitled to terminate the Contract and claim a refund in respect of the undelivered Goods.
- If the Buyer fails to take delivery of the Goods (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond the Buyer's reasonable control or by reason of Seller's fault) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to D’ansar, D’ansar may:
sell the Goods at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to the Buyer for the excess over the price under the Contract provided the price has been paid in cleared funds in full or charge the Buyer for any shortfall below the price under the Contract; or
terminate the Contract and claim damages.