- If you are under the age of 18 or the legal age for giving consent hereunder pursuant to the applicable laws in your country (the “legal age”), you must obtain permission from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to open an
- We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Services and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the Services.
- We reserve the right, but shall not be obliged to:
- (b) Prevent or restrict access of any an authorised user to the Services.
- (c) Report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities.
(d) To request any information and data from you in connection with your use of the Services at any time and to exercise
our right under this paragraph if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data or if you provide or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data.
- You grant us a non-exclusive licence to use the materials or information that you submit to the Services and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions"). When you post comments or reviews to the Services, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit or your username, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
- All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Services, information content on the Services and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (collectively referred to as “Intellectual
Property”) shall remain our property or where applicable, our affiliates or third party intellectual property owners. The entire contents of the Platform also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Malaysia copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
- No part or parts of the Services may be reproduced, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled, separated, altered, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcasted, hyperlinked, mirrored, framed, transferred or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system or installed on any servers, system or equipment any Intellectual Property without our prior written permission or that of the relevant Intellectual Property owners. No party accessing the Services shall claim any right, title or interest therein. Permission will only be granted to you to download, print or use the Intellectual Property for personal and non-commercial uses, provided that you do not modify the Intellectual Property and that we or the relevant copyright owners retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
- The Services and all data and/or information contained therein and/or the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, claims or representations made by D’ansar of any kind either expressed, implied or statutory with respect to the Platform and/or the Services, including, without limitation, warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. All data and/or information contained in the Platform and/or the Services are provided for informational purposes only.
- Without limiting the foregoing, D’ansar does not warrant that the Platform and/or the Services or the functions contained therein will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete or error-free, that defects, if any, will be corrected, or that this Platform and/or the server that makes the same available are free of viruses, clocks, timers, counters, worms, software locks, drop dead devices, trojan-horses, routings, trap doors, time bombs or any other harmful codes, instructions, programs or components.
- D’ansar and all of its respective officers, employees, directors, agents, contractors and assigns shall not be liable to you for any losses whatsoever or howsoever caused (regardless of the form of action) arising directly or indirectly in connection with:
- (a) Any access, use and/or inability to use the Platform or the Services.
(b) Reliance on any data or information made available through the Platform and/or through the Services. You should not act on such data or information without first independently verifying its contents.
(c) Anysystem, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay intransmission, computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros.
(d) Any use of or access to any other website or webpage linked to the Platform, even if we or our officers or agents or employees may have been advised of, or otherwise might have anticipated, the possibility of the same.
- Any risk of misunderstanding, error, damage, expense or losses resulting from the use of the Platform and/or Services is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable therefore.
means the person who puchases Goods on the Platform
mean these Terms and Conditions of Sale;
means the contract formed when D’ansar accepted the order placed by Buyer on the Platform for the purchase of Goods sold by Seller;
means the goods made available for sale on the Platform, including any instalment of the goods or any parts for them;
“D’ansar” means AnsarComp Hospitality Sdn. Bhd. (Company No.: 1140041-A), a company incorporated in Malaysia and having its registered address at No 30-G Jalan Putra Mahkota 7/7A, Putra Heights, 47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
“D’ansar Terms and Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions of Sale and all other terms and conditions and policies pertaining to the use of the Platform and/or the Services.
“Platform” means the d-ansar.com website.
“Seller” also means D’ansar. We uses the Platform and/or Services to sell Goods to the Buyers.
“Services” means the use of any services, information and functions made available by D’ansar at the Platform
- The Platform provides a place and opportunity for the sale of Goods between the Buyer and D’ansar.
- Where the Buyer has placed an order on the Platform for the purchase of Goods sold by D’ansar and D’ansar has accepted the same, this shall constitute a Contract entered into directly between the Buyer and D’ansar. Parties to such contracts shall be entirely responsible for the Contract between them, the listing of Goods, warranty of purchase and the like.
- Any information made available on the Platform in connection with the supply of Goods, including photographs, drawings, data about the extent of the delivery, appearance, performance, dimensions, weight, consumption of operating materials, operating costs are not binding and for information purposes only. In entering into the Contract, the Buyer acknowledges that it does not rely on and waives any claim based on any such representations or information so provided.
- While the D’ansar endeavours to provide an accurate description of the Goods, we cannot warrants that such description is accurate, current or free from error. In the event that the Goods the Buyer receives is fundamentally different from the Goods as described on the Platform and which the Buyer has ordered, Clause 7 of these Conditions shall apply.
- Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any quotation, invoice or other document or information issued by D’ansar in its website shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of D’ansar.
- The Buyer may purchase Goods by placing and completing the order form on the Platform and shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the order. All orders shall be subject to Seller’s acceptance in their sole discretion and each order accepted by the Seller shall constitute a separate Contract and shall be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through
the Platform. D’ansar shall be entitled (but not obliged) to process such orders without further consent from the Buyer. Nevertheless, you may request to cancel or amend the order which D’ansar shall endeavour (but not obliged) to give effect to on a commercially reasonable effort basis.
- Order acceptance and completion of the Contract between the Buyer and Seller will only be completed upon D’ansar issuing a confirmation of dispatch of the Goods to the Buyer. For the avoidance of doubt, D’ansar shall be entitled to refuse or cancel any order without giving any reasons for the same to the Buyer prior to issue of the confirmation of dispatch. D’ansar shall furthermore be entitled to require the Buyer to furnish D’ansar with contact and other verification information, including but not limited to address, contact numbers prior to issuing a confirmation of dispatch.
- No concluded Contract may be modified or cancelled by the Buyer except with prior written consent from D’ansar and on terms that the Buyer shall indemnify D’ansar in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by D’ansar as a result of the modification or cancellation, as the case may be.
- The price of the Goods shall be the price stated on the Platform at the time which the Buyer places and completes the order form on the Platform. The price includes any applicable sales and services tax, value added tax or similar tax which the Buyer shall be liable to pay to D’ansar in addition to the price, but it excludes the delivery charges.
- In the event that a Goods has been mispriced on the Platform, the Seller reserves the right to terminate the Contract, in which D’ansar shall, notify the Buyer of such cancellation by giving three days’ notice. The Seller shall have such right to terminate the Contract notwithstanding that the Goods have been dispatched or are in transit or that payment has been charged to Buyer.
- The Buyer shall be entitled to make payment for the Goods using the various payment methods made available on the Platform. When Buyer places an order on the Platform, actual payment shall be only charged upon Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s order and the formation of a Contract. All payments shall be made to D’ansar, either accepting payment in its own right.
- The terms and conditions applicable to each type of payment, as prescribed by D’ansar on the Platform, shall be applicable to the Contract. The payment methods may also be subject to the following terms:
- Credit Card : Credit card payment option is available for all Buyers. D’ansar accepts all Visa and MasterCards credit cards and is 3D Secure enabled (verified by Visa and secured by MasterCard). All credit card information of Buyers are protected by industry leading encryption standards.
Debit Cards : D’ansar accepts all Malaysian Visa and MasterCard debit cards, subject to bank availability. All debit card numbers shall be protected by industry leading encryption standards.
Online Banking : By choosing this payment method, the Buyer shall transfer the amount of the total purchase price for the Goods purchased by Buyer to a D’ansar account (including any applicable taxes, fees and shipping costs). The transaction must be payable in Ringgit Malaysia. D’ansar, in its sole discretion, may refuse this payment option service to anyone or any user without notice for any reason at any time.
- Neither D’ansar shall be liable for non-performance, error, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations under these Conditions (or any part thereof) or for any inaccuracy, unreliability or unsuitability of the Platform's and/or Services’ contents if this is due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to an event or failure which is beyond D’ansar or
Seller’s reasonable control.
- Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under these Conditions shall be in writing addressed, if to D’ansar, to its registered office or principal place of business and if to the Buyer, to the address stipulated in the relevant order.
- No waiver by D’ansar of any breach of the Contract by the Buyer shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision. Further, D’ansar failure to enforce these Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of these terms, and such failure shall not affect the right later to enforce these Conditions.
- If any provision of these Conditions is held by any competent authority to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- No person who is not a party to the Contract (including any employee officer agent representative or sub-contractor of either party) shall have any right to enforce any terms of the Contract which expressly or by implication confers a benefit on that person without the express prior agreement in writing of the parties, which the agreement must refer to ORDER & SPECIFICATIONS of these Conditions.
- D’ansar may, through the Platform or by such other method of notification as D’ansar may designate, vary the terms and conditions of these Terms & Conditions of Sale, such variation to take effect on the date D’ansar specifies through the above means. If Buyer uses the Platform after such date, Buyer is deemed to have accepted such variation. If Buyer do not accept the variation, Buyer must stop access or using the Platform and terminate these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in anyacceptance, invoice or other document on Seller’s part shall be subject to correction without any liability on Seller’s part.
- In the event that these Conditions are executed or translated in any language other than English (“Foreign Language Version”), the English language
version of these Conditions shall govern and shall take precedence over the Foreign Language Version.
- These Conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between Buyer and Seller relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces in full all prior understandings, communications and agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- D’ansar reserves the right to delegate or subcontract the performance of any of its functions in connection with the performance of its obligations under these Conditions and reserves the right to use any service providers, subcontractors and/or agents on such terms as D’ansar deems appropriate.