RETURN, REFUND and REPLACEMENT of GOODS
- All Goods sold on the Platform is covered under the D’ansar 14 Days Easy Returns depending on the Goods sold (“Return Policy”). Buyer may
initiate the returns process by communicating with D’ansar through the
- Buyer may, contact D’ansar to return the purchased Goods to D’ansar in exchange for a replacement or a refund. Buyer shall ensure that the purchased
Goods is returned to D’ansar within 7 calendar days from the delivery date, depending on the applicable Return Policy. For avoidance of doubt, the
countdown starts from the date the Buyer received the purchased Goods to the post stamp date on the return parcel. In case of damaged Goods, please contact D’ansar within 48 hours of receiving the delivery to expedite the claim process.
- Buyer may only apply for return of the purchased Goods in the following
the Goods delivered to Buyer is defective and/or damaged on delivery.
the Goods, in particular fashion items, which does not fit (not applicable for fashion items)
the Goods delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Goods.
the Goods delivered to Buyer does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) stipulated in the order.
buyer has a change of mind with regard to the Goods; and
other circumstances which may be prescribed by D’ansar on the Platform.
- Notwithstanding Clause 3th point above, milk formula products are returnable except for "change of mind" request. Buyer is to ensure that product is not
opened, as otherwise it will not be accepted for return.
- Notwithstanding Clause 3th point above, return or cancellations of any perishable goods are not allowed. To ensure that Buyer is satisfied with the product Buyer received, Buyer should inspect the contents as soon as the order
- The application for return of Purchased Goods may also be subject to additional terms and conditions prescribed by D’ansar on the Platform.
- Questions and complaints with regards to returns.
- If you have any questions or complaints, you may contact D’ansar using the “Contact Us” page on the Platform, as applicable.
- Where the Goods have been delivered to the Buyer even after such refunds have been claimed by the Buyer pursuant to Clause 6.4 above, Buyer shall
immediately notify D’ansar of the delivery. The property in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer and shall keep the Goods separate from those of the Buyer. D’ansar shall be entitled at any time to demand the Buyer to deliver up the Goods to D’ansar and in the event of non-compliance D’ansar reserves its right to take legal action against the Buyer for the delivery of the Goods and also reserves its right to seek damages and all other costs including but not limited to
legal fees against the Buyer.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer at the time of delivery or if the Buyer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, the time when D’ansar has tendered delivery of the Goods.
- The Buyer agrees with D’ansar that the Buyer shall immediately notify D’ansar of any matter from time to time affecting D’ansar title to the Goods
and the Buyer shall provide D’ansar with any information relating to the Goods as D’ansar may require from time to time.
- Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Buyer (and provided the Goods are still in existence and have not been resold), D’ansar
shall be entitled at any time to demand the Buyer to deliver up the Goods to D’ansar and in the event of non-compliance D’ansar reserves its right to take legal
action against the Buyer for the delivery of the Goods and also reserves its right to seek damages and all other costs including but not limited to legal
fees against the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall not be entitled to pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the Goods which remain the property of
D’ansar but if the Buyer does so all moneys owing by the Buyer to D’ansar shall (without prejudice to any other right or remedy of D’ansar) forthwith become
due and payable.
- The Buyer shall indemnify D’ansar against all loss damages costs expenses and legal fees incurred by the Buyer in connection with the assertion and enforcement of D’ansar rights under this condition.
- Buyer may terminate the Contract before Seller dispatches the Goods, by written notice to D’ansar through our Contact Us page at www.d-ansar.com. If
the Goods have already been dispatched, Buyer may not terminate the Contract but may only return the Goods in accordance with Clause 7 of these Conditions.
- Without prejudice to any other right of termination elsewhere in these Conditions, D’ansar acting on Seller’s behalf, may stop any Goods in transit,
suspend further deliveries to the Buyer and/or terminate the Contract with immediate effect by written notice to the Buyer on or at any time after the
occurrence of any of the following events:
- the Goods under the Contract being unavailable for any reason; and/or
the Goods under the Contract has been mispriced on the Platform.
- Subject as expressly provided in these Conditions, all other warranties conditions or terms, including those implied by statute or common law, are
excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Subject to this Clause 10 of these Conditions, D’ansar warrants that the Goods will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery, and
agrees to remedy any non-conformity therein for a period of 12 months commencing from the date on which the Goods are delivered or deemed to be
delivered ("Expiry Dates"). Where the Buyer is dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act and the Consumer Protection Act), D’ansar
further gives to the Buyer such implied warranties as cannot be excluded by law.
- D’ansar above expiry dates concerning the Goods is given subject to the following conditions:
- No condition is made or to be implied nor is any expiry dates given or to be implied as to the life or wear of the Goods supplied or that they will be
suitable for any particular purpose or use under any specific conditions, notwithstanding that such purpose or conditions may be known or made known to
the Goods under the Contract has been mispriced on the Platform.
- Any description given of the Goods is given by way of identification only and the use of such description shall not constitute a sale by
- D’ansar binds itself only to deliver Goods in accordance with the general description under which they were sold, whether or not any special or
particular description shall have been given or shall be implied by law. Any such special or particular description shall be taken only as the expression of D’ansar opinion in that behalf. D’ansar is not liable for any such special or particular description which may have been provided by Third Party Vendors
through the chat system. D’ansar does not give any warranty as to the quality state condition or fitness of the Goods.
- D’ansar shall be under no liability for the following measures and actions taken by the Buyer or third parties and the consequences thereof:
improper remedy of defects, alteration of the Goods without the prior agreement of D’ansar, addition and insertion of parts, in particular of spare parts which do not come from D’ansar.
- D’ansar shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from unsuitable or improper use, defective installation or commissioning by the
Buyer or third parties, fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, defective or negligent handling, improper maintenance, excessive load, unsuitable operating materials and replacement materials, poor work, unsuitable foundation, chemical, electro-technical/electronic or electric influences, failure to follow D’ansar instructions (whether oral or in writing) misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without D’ansar approval.
- D’ansar shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any defect in the Goods arising after the expiry of the Warranty Period.
- Where there is any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or where the Goods fail to correspond with specification, Buyer may apply to return the defective and/or damaged Goods to D’ansar in exchange for a replacement or a refund in accordance with D’ansar Return Policy and Conditions above.
- As an alternative to returning faulty or damaged Goods in exchange for refund or replacement under Conditions above, a Buyer may request for a repair of such Goods. D’ansar however is entitled to accept or reject such request, at its own discretion. Such request shall be irrevocable upon D’ansar of the same and the non-conforming Goods (or part thereof) will be repaired as originally ordered. The Buyer may not later elect for a return under Conditions above once D’ansar has accepted such request.
- Where the Goods have not been repaired within a reasonable time, despite a written warning from the Buyer, the Buyer shall be entitled to a reduction of the price in proportion to the reduced value of the Goods, provided that under no circumstance shall such reduction exceed 15% of the price of the affected Goods. In lieu of repair, D’ansar may, at its sole discretion, grant such a
reduction to the Buyer. Upon a repair or price reduction being made as aforesaid, the Buyer shall have no further claim against the Seller.
- When D’ansar has provided replacement Goods or given the Buyer a refund, the non-conforming Goods or parts thereof shall become property of D’ansar.
- The remedies set out in Clause 10 of these Conditions are the Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedies for non-conformity of or defects in the Goods and D’ansar liability for the same shall be limited in the manner specified in Clause 10 of these Conditions.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these Conditions, Seller’s maximum cumulative liability to you or to any other party for all losses under, arising out of or relating to the sale of products under each Contract, shall not exceed the sums that you have paid to Seller under such Contract.
- If a number of events give rise substantially to the same loss they shall be regarded as giving rise to only one claim under these Conditions.
- No action shall be brought against D’ansar later than 12 months after the date it became aware of the circumstances giving rise to a claim or the date when it ought reasonably to have become aware, and in any event, no later than 12 months after the end of the Warranty Period.